Resources. Possibilities concerning Francis Cooke’s beginning consist of Gides hallway, Essex, or even Blyth, Nottinghanshire, to Yorkshire (western), England, or even the certain place available Norwich, England
- ^ 1.01.1#S1 That Log associated with Mayflower.
- ^ possibility for the Francis Cooke's origin incorporate Gides hallway, Essex, otherwise Blyth, Nottinghanshire, to Yorkshire (western), England, and/or location near Norwich, England. About supply consent which he ended up being likely created at England, though he might have already been Waloon, because his spouse Hester is. Additionally it is potential which he originated from Leiden. Your of his birth seems most likely 1582 or 1583, based on references in contemporary records year. FamilySearch.org possesses Francis Cooke christened may five, 1582 at Leiden, Zuid, Holland, without having a main supply listed. Parents placed in your merged user profiles are Richard otherwise Edward Cooke to Alice Caunton as Elizabeth Nichols.
- ^ 3.003.013.023.033.043.053.063.073.083.093.10 Erfgoed Leiden dentro de Omstreken Bron: Bronvermelding NH Ondertrouw E. Mei 1602: oktober 1604., archiefnummer 1004, Nederlands Hervormd Ondertrouw (1575-1795), inventarisnummer five, blad Ag Ag E: 069v Gemeente: Leiden Periode: 1602-1604 doop-, trouw- durante begraafregister Soort registratie: DTB Marriage-Trouwen June 1604 Plaats: Leiden Inventarisnummer five van archiefnummer 1004 as part of Archieven
- ^ most of this wittnesses towards the betrothal are Waloon, suggesting in which Francis might have been a Waloon.
- ^ our understanding originates from that "Silver reserve" then off NEHGR Vol. 143 p. 571.
- ^ John Walker Family Members Publication 1982, # 1.
- ^ Biography joined with Brian McCullough. Listed here WikiTree someone Contributed for this profile: Brian McCullough (detail by detail Biography), Becky Syphers (merge then editing), M Moroney, Kim Baltz, Ann Fuller, Alan MacLeod, John Putnam, Gregory Nelson, Kennon Edwards, Bryan Sypniewski, Fred Conley, Brent Bowen, Carey Smith, Jeffrey Bowen, lifestyle Louge, David Bishop, DeCoursey, Ron Fedele, Kathryn Greenwald, Grant Knudsen. Note: our record could never be accomplish.
- ^ 8.008.018.028.038.048.058.068.078.088.098.108.18.104.22.168.158.168.17 Francis Cooke at MayflowerHistory.com. #mrl
- ^ their can concerning Francis Cooke. #mrl
- ^ Walter J. Harrison, "newer lighter regarding Francis Cooke along with his spouse Hester Mayhieu and also his or her Son John, " Mayflower Descendant, Vol 27, 145-153. His or her betrothal is recorded to July four then five, so that the twentieth had been your soonest that wedding might have occurred once banns are understand. #mrl
- ^ 11.011.111.211.311.411.511.6 Johanna W. Tammel, your Pilgrims alongside folks from each Isles that is british in, 1576-1640 (Isle concerning guy: Mansk-Svenska posting Co. Ltd., 1989), p. 152. #mrl
- ^ 12.0012.0112.0212.0312.0412.0512.0612.0712.0812.0912.1012.1112.1212.1312.1412.1512.1612.1712.1812.1912.2012.2112.2212.2312.2412.2512.2612.27 Pilgrim hallway Museum. Pilgrimhall.org. #mrl
- ^ 13.013.113.213.313.413.513.6 Pilgrim Town Families Design: Francis Cooke. #mrl
- ^ 14.014.114.214.314.414.514.6 Jeremy Dupertuis Bangs. "that Pilgrims along with other English at Leiden documents: newer and more effective Pilgrim papers. " The brand new England Historical to hereditary enroll, 1989, p. 195-214 july. #mrl
- ^ 15.015.115.215.315.415.5 Dr. Bangs' content additionally analyzes family that is possible between your Mahieus along with other Pilgrim families, like the Delanos. #mrl
- ^ Wikipedia.org. #mrl
- ^ 17.017.117.2 Francis COOKE to Plymouth, One Biographical Researching Profile. #mrl
- ^#S1 Francis Cooke in MayflowerHistory.com
- ^ Sam's Genealogy, by just Susanne "Sam" Behling. #mrl
- ^ Winn. Ged upon Dec twenty, 2012 through Elizabeth S.
- ^ 21.021.121.221.3 William Bradford, To Plymouth Plantation 1620-1647, ed. Samuel Eliot Morison (ny: Knopf, 1991), p. 442, 446. #mrl
- ^ 22.022.122.2 Samuel Eliot Morison (nyc: Knopf, 1991), p. 441-3. #mrl
- ^ Robert Charles Anderson, "Francis Cooke", the truly amazing Migration starts: Immigrants inside newer England 1620-1633, 1995, Vol. I. #mrl
- ^ reports of this Colony of brand new Plymouth inside latest England, Nathaniel B. Shurtleff plus David Pulsifer, eds., (Boston 1855-1861), Vol eight, p. 23. #mrl
- ^ Mourt's Relation, ed. Jordan D. Fiore (Plymouth, Mass. #mrl
- ^ Plymouth stone Foundation, 1985), p. 44. #mrl
- ^ Plymouth Colony reports, Vol. Twelve, p. 13-14. #mrl
- ^ each does then stock concerning Francis Cooke. Mayflowerfamilies.com. #mrl
- ^ Plymouth Colony documents, Vol. 8, p. 23. #mrl
- ^ that might to stock out of Francis Cooke. Mayflowerfamilies.com. #mrl
- Timber, Ralph V., Jr., Mayflower Families with 5 Generations amount 12, Rockland, Maine: Picton click, Revised version, 2011 a/k/a "their Silver reserve"
- Lora Altine Woodbury Underhill, Descendants concerning Edward Little of the latest England, Riverside push on, Rev. Version, Houghton Mifflin, Co., ny, 1934.
- Walter James Harrison, newer lighter regarding Francis Cooke, et al each Mayflower Descendant, Vol XXVII, little four, Oct, 1925, p. 145.
- Https: //www. Familysearch.org/ This is basically the URL the each Church concerning Jesus Christ concerning Latter-day Saints genealogy and family history data. Francis Cooke's Ancestral register amount is actually 7TSS-LT.
- Genealogy And Family History Collection, thirty-five Letter Western Temple Road, Sodium Pond Town, Utah 84150 United States Of America. Here is the repository concerning a few of the provider content.
- Ancestry Families Trees Book: On The Internet book: Provo, UT, United States Of America: Ancestry.com. Authentic information: families Tree data presented simply by Ancestry subscribers. These details arises from one or maybe more Ancestry that is individual Family data. That the people who own all tree data might have changed or removed insight because this supply citation is made.
- "John Walker Families Publication 1982, No. 1". Walkerfamily.org
- Jeremy Dupertuis Bangs, that the Pilgrims as well as other English inside Leiden documents: newer and more effective Pilgrim papers, the newest England historic as well as heritable enter, 1989, p. 195-214 july.
- Robert Charles Anderson, "Francis Cooke", the fantastic Migration starts: Immigrants in order to latest England 1620-1633, Vol.I. Boston, Unique England Historic Genelogical Culture 1995.
- Wikipedia Francis Cooke
- Wikipedia Walloons
- Caleb Johnson's Mayflower background: accessed 30 Jan 2018
- Pilgrim Town Families Design: Francis Cooke, with Robert Charles Anderson, Unique England Historic Heritable Civilization. Americanancestors. OrgExpired connect. Account involved.
- Francis Cooke concerning Plymouth, Your Biographical Researching Profile, David Haas, Their Plymouth Colony Archive Venture. Histarch. Uiuc.edu
- Pilgrims' Writings – Thanksgiving towards Jesus, the initial Thanksgiving in Plymouth – inside honor Jesus towards their deliverance as well as providence. Since narrated because of the Pilgrim, Captain to Governor William Bradford in the manuscript “Of Plymoth Plantation” (originally en en titled “The Log for the Mayflower”). Connected.
- Your latest England Ancestors as well as his or her Descendants, published by Henry Whittemore, newer England Ancestral posting Co., 1900. Connected.
- Francis Cooke at seventeenth Century Reports, Pilgrim Hallway Museum.: accessed 30 Jan 2018
- Caleb Johnson's Mayflower background: Francis Cooke: accessed 30 Jan 2018
- Mayflower Families: Francis Cooke for the 5 Generations.
- Wikipedia Francis Cooke.
- That the Might to Stock out of Francis Cooke. Communicated simply by Edith Forrester Pratt (MD 2:24-27), mayflowerfamilies.com
- Does to stock out of Francis Cooke in Pilgrim hallway Museum: accessed 30 Jan 2018
- Mayflower Hyper Hyper Hyper Links, simply by Mae M. Douglas. Attached.
- Sam's Genealogy, simply by Susanne "Sam" Behling, 1997-2007. Rootsweb
- Lechner genealogy and family history, published by Michael Lechner, and my dad Ted Harrold Lechner. Lechner Genealogy And Family History.
- Family members search/genealogies/family tree accessed by just elizabeth joslin shaw
Citing our report
WikiTree contributors, "Francis Cooke (November 26, 1583: April seven, 1663), " WikiTree, http: //www. Wikitree.com/wiki/Cooke-36 (accessed March 31, 2020).
Listed here WikiTree everyone Contributed for this profile:
M Moroney (very first profile Brian McCullough (step-by-step Biography), Becky Syphers (merge to editing), Michael Lechner (Sourcing to paperwork) mrl,
M Moroney, Kim Baltz, Ann Fuller, Alan MacLeod, John Putnam, Gregory Nelson, Kennon Edwards, Bryan Sypniewski, Fred Conley, Brent Bowen, Carey Smith, Jeffrey Bowen, Residing Louge, David Bishop, DeCoursey, Ron Fedele, Kathryn Greenwald, Give Knudsen, Elizabeth S, Melinda Bowman, Jim Lynch, Cliff Cobb, Julie Baldwin, Joseph St. Denis, Becky Syphers, Jan, Elizabeth Joslin Shaw
Note: It record might never be conclude.
Basic records: off Mayflower Net Page: There are evidence that is conflicting that the delivery concerning Francis Cooke. An email scribbled at Bradford's Journal states Francis Cooke passed away over the chronilogical age of 70, meaning he had been created earlier 1583. In August 1643, he had been thet a range of males to Plymouth catholic singles price between your chronilogical age of sixteen and also 60 permitted to keep hands. What this means is he had been created immediately after 1583. Always, he had been hitched inside Leyden as part of 1603, so that he most likely might have become at the very least 21 at that time. This particular means a delivery prior to 1583. The reality that each one of these documents appear to conflict implies that Francis Cooke is likely created as part of 1583.